This is the AFX Mercedes C9 #62 Collector Series Slot Car. Built on the Mega-G chassis, this car features great handling, and the super realistic looks of the AFX Collector Series cars.
Now, AFX introduces the Collector Series - CLEAR. Cars that feature clear windshields and detailed interiors to add a whole new level of realism.
AFX achieves this by molding the body in clear material and then painting over everything except the areas that should be clear. This gives you clear windshields without the need for separate, bulky, glued in parts. A first in 1/64th scale.
- Only HO cars molded in clear - Extraordinary detail and realism
- Remarkably detailed body - Typical AFX, super realistic
- Brand new Mega-G chassis - Lowest, lightest, best handling chassis anywhere
- Superbly detailed graphics - Makes the play more realistic and enjoyable
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis - Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made - Much more realistic bodies
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors - Corners better than any other chassis
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) - Car stays in the slot longer
- Unique Monocoque Chassis: Lighter, stronger, out-handles the competition
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Pick-Up Shoes: High conductivity phosphor bronze - Gets more power to the motor
- Chassis Material: Nylatron - Super strong and tough
- Motor Armature: Precision Balanced - Revs to the moon, reliably
- Motor Magnets: Polymer (Only AFX has it!) - Up to 20% more powerful than larger ceramic magnets