AFX Infinity Raceway HO Slot Car Set with Mega G+ Cars & Tri-Power
This is the newly updated AFX Infinity Raceway HO Slot Car Set with Mega G+ cars and Tri-Power Pack, allowing three levels of speed. The Infinity Raceway is an excellent, economical way to get started in slot car racing, making it perfect for kids!
Now the brand new Mega G+ Race System provides the perfect balance of grip and speed so parents can race with their younger children without the child crashing all the time. Ton's of fun and a terrific value!
Infinity is the ideal introduction to HO racing for first time racers. The simple but challenging track features an over/under section and doesn’t need a lot of floor space. While the ultra-low and light Mega-G+ cars are lightning quick yet handle like a dream.
But the icing on the cake is the exclusive AFX Tri-Power Pack. Three power levels allow new drivers to learn the right way: one step at a time. That way you can get the hang of racing without getting frustrated. And setting the level is as simple as flipping the switch on the side of the Pack.
The Mega G+ Race System lets you learn faster and drive at the limit easier than any other slot car. How's that for fun? And only AFX has it!
- Tri-Power Pack -- Let's everyone learn at their own pace. Only AFX has it!
- Easy set up -- Ready to run in about 10 minutes
- Brand new Mega-G+ chassis -- Lowest, lightest, best handling chassis anywhere
- The best track you can buy -- AFX track is easy to use, high quality and reliable
- Super realistic, colorful Formula bodies -- Unmatched realism
- Most powerful HO Set you can buy -- Compare the Tri-Power Pack's 22 volts (on Expert level) to the 17 volt versions in other peoples' sets
- Easy plug, AFX120 Controllers -- Upgraded resistor tuned for easy drivability
- Tune-up Kit Included -- Keep your cars running strong
Mega G+ CHASSIS
This new chassis is the heart of the Mega G+ Race System. It is not just faster and better handling than the competition, now it is even smoother, more consistent, more intuitive and more fun to drive than any car we’ve ever built.
Check out these performance features:
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: Same power output as original Mega-G but lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than original Mega-G - Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made - Much more realistic bodies
- Re-designed Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors - Corners better than any other chassis
- Wheelbase: Longest available - Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) - Car stays in the slot longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Nylatron - Super strong and durable
- High Carbon Power Unit Brushes: Last much longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and better drivability
Running Feet (2-lane): 8.5
Floor Space Required for Primary Track: 2' x 4'
Number of Cars: 2
Number of Controllers: 2
Number of Power Packs: 1
Number of pieces of track: 8 (including terminal track)
Number of Terminal Tracks: 1
Type of Chassis: Mega-G+
Guard Rails: 6
Box Size: 20" x 13" x 2.625"
Weight: 5 lbs