This is the AFX Daytona Coupe #6 Amon Collector Series Slot Car with Clear Windows. Built on the Mega-G chassis, this car features great handling, and the super realistic looks of the AFX Collector Series cars.
Now, AFX introduces the Collector Series - CLEAR. Cars that feature clear windshields and detailed interiors to add a whole new level of realism.
AFX achieves this by molding the body in clear material and then painting over everything except the areas that should be clear. This gives you clear windshields without the need for separate, bulky, glued in parts. A first in 1/64th scale.
And what do you see when you look through those clear windshields? Realistic printed color interiors. That’s right - seats, spare tires, carburetors, whatever was in the real car is in the interiors. You’ll be amazed at the difference it makes to the look of the car. And only AFX has it!
- Only HO cars molded in clear - Extraordinary detail and realism
- 3D Printed Interior - Outstanding effect even up close
- Remarkably detailed body - Typical AFX, super realistic
- Brand new Mega-G chassis - Lowest, lightest, best handling chassis anywhere
- Superbly detailed graphics - Makes the play more realistic and enjoyable
- Awesome graphics – No one even comes close
- Officially Licensed - As close as possible to the real thing
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis - Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made - Much more realistic bodies
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors - Corners better than any other chassis
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) - Car stays in the slot longer
- Unique Monocoque Chassis: Lighter, stronger, out-handles the competition
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Pick-Up Shoes: High conductivity phosphor bronze - Gets more power to the motor
- Chassis Material: Nylatron - Super strong and tough
- Motor Armature: Precision Balanced - Revs to the moon, reliably
- Motor Magnets: Polymer (Only AFX has it!) - Up to 20% more powerful than larger ceramic magnets